Landers Center is committed to exceeding the expectations of every guest by delivering the best sports and entertainment experience with quality guest service and creating a safe, comfortable experience for all fans.
Landers Center is committed to providing an environment free from the following:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
• Interference of the progress of the event presentation, performance or game
• Failing to follow instructions of arena personnel
• Smoking, except in designated areas
• Guests entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials
• Banners or signs that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising, contain objectionable subject matter or are commercial in nature. Landers Center reserves the right to remove any banner/ sign at any time.
Landers Center staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund. Landers Center thanks you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.
Items Not Permitted in the Landers Center
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Landers Center and cannot be stored by Landers Center personnel:
• Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
• Umbrellas ,strollers(strollers must be checked in at Guest Services, umbrellas are at the discretion of Landers Center Management)
• Weapons and fireworks
• Poles/ sticks of any kind
• Objects that obstruct another patron’s view
• Horns, whistles, noisemakers
• Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
• Professional Cameras, audio and video recording devices( camera policy subject to change based on event/ artist)
• Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption