MSF Poster Competition
The Mid-South Fair is holding an open invitation for local artists to create a commemorative poster in honor of the annual event. Artists can submit digital versions of their original artwork in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The artistry should reflect the vibrance of the Mid-South Fair and commemorate its long history providing guests an outlet to produce and appreciate art, sing along with musical guests and enjoy family time with exciting rides and attractions.
The winning poster will be selected for its design qualities, relevancy to the brand and marketability. Moreover, the top poster will be displayed throughout the grounds and distributed to Fair partners and businesses throughout the area. It will be available for purchase at the Mid-South Fair’s art exhibition, as well. All proceeds benefit the Mid-South Fair; however, the chosen designer will take home a cash prize of $500.
- Only original artwork submitted by the artist or the artist’s representative will be accepted. Limit one entry per artist.
- The image should be designed in a vertical format as we will print the piece in three sizes: 9” x 12”, 18” x 24” and 24” x 36.”
- Submit PDF of actual artwork. No slides accepted.
- Be sure to include contact name, age, phone number, email and PDF copy of your design.
- Children and adult artists are welcome to participate. Artists must be at least 10 years of age.
- All graphic media is acceptable: paint, markers, photography, digital art, crayons and chalk.
For any other questions or to submit your art, contact email@example.com.