Clear Bag Policy
In the interest of public safety, Landers Center has implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and types of types of bags that may be brought into the venue. The fastest way to enter Landers Center is to not bring a bag at all. Clear or no bags grant guests access to our Express Lane. Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" will be searched upon entry.
- All clear bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" are permissible (backpacks, drawstring bags, fanny packs, etc.)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar).
- Small "clutch" purses, no larger than 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue in addition to the approved clear plastic bags.
- Working personnel, including accredited news media, will continue to enter through designated entrances where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections of the same manner as in the past.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12", including purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, duffel bags, cooler bags, backpacks, binocular/camera bags/cases and rolling luggage, will continue to be prohibited inside of Landers Center.
Small and compact umbrellas are permitted inside Landers Center.
Visit our Guest Code of Conduct page for more information.